Do you know that there are laws in our country that control the way we live? Find out more.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Get the answers to frequently asked questions on Christian beliefs and practices.
Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals, resources and core truths.
Explore life's questions from trials and hardships to dating and marriage.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Understand evangelism and strategies to help share your faith story.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Develop your leadership skills and learn how to launch a ministry wherever you are.
View our top Cru resources in more than 20 languages.
PRAYER is the heart of Great Commission Movement of Nigeria ministries.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
We’ve seen firsthand how digital tools can be used for advancing the Great Commission.
FamilyLife provides transferrable, biblically-based help for you at every stage...
Helping to provide media tools, training, strategies and resources for evangelism in every needed language.
We believe God puts leaders in positions of influence in all segments...
It focuses on working in partnership with churches on a non-denominational basis...
It focuses on a holistic approach to the Gospel to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of vulnerable people.
Position and empower teams* of mission-minded people in the 36 States and Federal Capital Territory w
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
Learn about our national, area and global leadership teams.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
Great Commission Movement of Nigeria 10 Secretariat Road Jos, Plateau State Tel: +234 -810-003-9399. Email: email@example.com; website: www.gcmnigeria.org Facebook: @gcmnig, Twitter: @gcmnig, Youtube: GCM Nigeria
When you show up on campus, what should you want do? One thing that would be helpful is a little decoding, or spying out of the land. Check out Nehemiah 1:3-4, and Numbers 13:1,17-20 to get a picture of this.
The key is to get an understanding of what God is doing and where He wants to work so that we can partner with Him in all that He is doing.
TOP TEN WAYS TO DECODE A NEW CAMPUS
1. Prayer walking: Praying on site with insight for God to work and for God to give us a vision, a burden, and ideas. Nehemiah (1:3-4) sat down and wept when he saw and felt a burden. The Holy Spirit will give you an emotional and spiritual burden.
2. Gather stuff: Maps, brochures, catalogues and other info about the campus.
3. Get an escort: Find someone who knows their way around, with an insider’s view. Pray for this!
4. Look for Great Commission resources: God’s people are here! Look for Christian students, a church, or Christian faculty. “Do you know any students who go to a Bible study or church?”
5. Get pictures of the campus: Maybe make a photo album. Shoot pictures of the places where people hang out or party.
6. What’s it like to live there? Lodging, shopping, transportation.
7. University life: Academic disciplines. Get a copy of the school calendar.What is the campus identity? What sports are big?
8. Student life: What do they do for fun? What are the hang-outs? Where do they live? Where are they from? What organizations, associations, and sub-cultures?
9. Worldviews and ideologies: Which ones are represented on campus? Use surveys and focus groups. Ask questions and listen.
10. Persons of Peace (Luke 10:1-12): Like Lydia in Acts 16, people who are receptive to us and to our message, who might be used by God to reach their “oikos” (social webs) and be the core of a future transformational community. They may or may not be a Christian yet. Receptive and influential. “You meet one person and you meet a group.” When rejected, keep going.
©2019 GCMN - A ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International. All Right Reserved.